- Program Playback(just click on Program Playback to hear this archived program!)
- Download This Program(Right-click "Download This Program" and then click "Save Target as...")
Mike Peters of Profit Focused Principles
- Email - m.peters@ProfitFP.com
- Phone - (630) 696-1696
- Web - http://www.profitfp.com/
- Mike's Segment Playback (just click on Mike's Segment Playback to hear Mike's archived program!)
- Download Mike's Segment (Right-click "Download Mike's Segment" and then click "Save Target as...")
- Leo talks about "Personal Improvement: Time Versus Goal Management" with Mary Erlain of Leadership Management International.
- Mary has a medical background but for her, it has always been about helping people so she took the skills that she learned in medicine and is just applying it in a different way.
- LMI looks at people in 2 ways. First, is the total person and takes a look at the areas of satisfaction and dissatisfaction in people's lives. They focus on goals, not only the business world but develop mentally and personally. They look at people not just from various aspects aspects:
- Physical and health
- Family and home
- Spiritual and ethical
- Mental and educational
- Financial and career
- Social and cultural
- Second would be the total leader concept, in order for us to be great leaders, we need to be:
- Productive and effective in what we do
- Have good personal leadership skills
- Forward thinking
- Personal productivity is the foundational principle to learn to live our lives for managing goals. LMI helps develop people to be more effective and that's doing the right things in the right priority. Its learning what are the high pay-off activities and those are the activities that drive income in our lives.
- Income in business is measured by revenue, or dollars, or number of clients. Income in our personal lives are intangible and often times priceless. How much time are we spending in the areas that drive income in our lives is the foundational principle of really setting smart goals.
- The space repetition, the measurement of results, the focus on how much time we spend on high pay off activities - that is where results become extremely tangible. Using 4-10 minutes of your time each day to plan, you can gain 4-10 minutes back.
- You can get in touch with Mary by accessing her website PeakMarketingSales.com or http://www.lmi-riverside.com/. Her phone number is (630) 768-1422.
- Leo's Segment Playback(just click on Leo's Segment Playback to hear Leo's archived program!)
- Download Leo's Segment(Right-click "Download Leo's Segment" and then click "Save Target as...")
- Have you ever wondered what your boss really thinks of you? Are you unwittingly stopping yourself from getting ahead in your career? Lauren's guest, Robert Goldfarb, author of "What's Stopping Me from Getting Ahead?", identifies reasons why some employees get ahead, while others are left behind or let go. Learn the small missteps that can cost even a highly talented employee their job and learn to change your work habits, style and attitude for long term success in your career.
- Lauren's Segment Playback(just click on Lauren's Segment Playback to hear Lauren's archived program!)
- Download Lauren's Segment(Right-click "Download Lauren's Segment" and then click "Save Target as...")